With first transport of Jewish prisoners from Auschwitz, the Hubertushütte sub-camp was established in December 1944. Prisoners were working in steel mill in nowadays Bytom.
At the time of arrive to the new sub-camp, it was still until development, prisoners were temporarly located in section for foreign workers. They were sent to do hardest labour in the Hubertus still mill.
The sub-camp's evacuation happened on January 19th, 1945. 202 prisoners walked from Łagiewniki in Bytom to Leitmeritz camp in Czech Bohemia. Just over a quarter of them survived the 400-kilometer march.